We’re looking for Personal Trainers who are highly educated, experienced, passionate about fitness and looking for a place to make a career serving others.
Body Outfitters Personal Training Studio is dedicated to delivering a customized exercise program to each individual we have the privilege to care for. Progressing individuals toward better physical condition is our passion and we do so through expert exercise instruction, accountability, and appropriately demanding work. Whether our customers are working by themselves or in a small group, they know they are getting the best workout, with the highest level of coaching…and have fun doing it!
Body Outfitters Services
- Personal Training (1 on 1)
- Small Group Training (1-4 clients / Trainer)
- Nutrition Counseling for fat-loss, muscle gain, endurance events, and special eating needs/allergies
- Youth Sports Performance and Kids Fitness
- Body Outfitters does not offer a job, we offer a career. We look for those special people who want to train/coach people their whole life and support them with every resource to do just that. In return, we expect your best all of the time.
- People are our passion and worthy of our best service.
- Physical stewardship is the most important reason for exercising. We are to be responsible caretakers of our bodies knowing that how we care for ourselves affects us and all of those around us.
- We are form-focused leaders. Then, when the learning and details are dialed in, we have so much fun! If the form breaks, the coach must be right there to step in and lead.
- Improving your fitness is an investment in your body to engage life more fully. Our employees are the ambassadors of our brand and, therefore, our company’s most valuable resource.
Body Outfitters offers our clients two locations. Body Outfitters Zionsville is a 6000SF facility located on Main Street in Zionsville’s South Village. Our newly opened, Body Outfitters Carmel is an 1800SF studio located in the heart of Carmel. Both locations offer clients
- strength training equipment
- personal training and group space
- restroom/shower facilities
- cardio choices
- immediate parking
- small studio attitude and care
- Education: minimum bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related degree (ie: Kinesiology, Fitness Specialist, other), continuing education/certification demonstrated
- Experience: 1 year of experience working with full-time client load (30-35 hours/week)
- Language: Demonstrated proficient spoken and written English
- Work habits: Demonstrated punctual and reliable, teachable and enthusiastic
- Work demeanor: professional, friendly, detailed
A Body Outfitters Trainer is…
Confident – A proactive expert who moves towards demanding scenarios with spirit and strength.
Experienced – Is equipped with the knowledge and experience to care for any person with any goal.
Passionate – An enthusiasm for fitness that inspires others to better themselves, and a continued pursuit of knowledge.
We Offer Employees
- Competitive compensation: Your choice of commission based or salary/hourly structure (Income range is $24,000-$55,000+ per year)
- Benefits and paid vacation days: group health benefits upon hire
- Flexible working hours
- Continued education
- Opportunities to create products in areas you are the most passionate.
- Opportunities for professional advancement and leadership as our company grows.
Please email your resume to info@BodyOutfitters.com. Also, explore our website and Facebook page to learn more.